- We stood a little taller,
- and a little prouder then
- When we heard the call of Muster
- and the Roll Call just begin.
- We stood there all together
- and wiped away the tears
- When our names were called out softly
- and answered with a "Here!"
- ... and so we've joined together
- with our brothers of the past
- To make our final resting place at
- Aggieland our last.
- We take a toast to our brotherhood
- wherever they may roam,
- For us the trek is over
- Aggieland we're coming home.
by Lt. Col. David Harrigan '68
Back to the Home Page
Webbed by Richard Hay
I am reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org